The Polish Journal of Sport and Tourism publishes manuscripts in Polish and English from various fields of medical and natural as well as humanistic sciences linked with sport, physical education, tourism and physical recreation.
The journal publishes the following types of papers:
• original research papers (maximum 12 standard pages of typescript, including tables, figures, references and abstract),
• review papers commissioned by the Editor (maximum 20 standard pages of typescript, including documentation),
• short communications (maximum 3 standard pages of typescript plus one table or figure and up to 5 references),
• letters to the Editor expressing an opinion on previously published manuscripts or a comment connected with the journal’s issues (maximum 2 standard pages of typescript),
• news (information on conferences, abstracts of Ph.D. thesis and Post-Doc. thesis, book reviews, biographical notes),
• advertisements that may be printed on separate pages of the periodical (prices are subject to individual negotiations).